IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Copyright of a training session: of No copying or taping or distribution of audio or video of lecture or lab sessions is permitted at any time while the class is in session.
- Copyright of course books: Course materials are copyrighted by AvantSoft, Inc. and its partners. Only the student who attends the class may use the training material during and after class. No reproduction or distribution in whole or in part may be made without the written prior consent of AvantSoft.
- Cancellations by Student(s): Cancellations received fifteen (15) business days (3 calendar weeks) prior to the class start date will receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued if cancellation notice is received less than this period or for no-shows. Cancellations must be communicated in writing by email or by fax. The cancellation date will be the date that the notification is received by AvantSoft.
- Substitutions are allowed for no extra charges. Notification for this must be received by email or fax at least two weeks before class start date.
- Cancellations by AvantSoft: AvantSoft reserves the right to cancel or postpone the above classes for emergency reasons or low class enrollments. Email, fax, or phone notices will be sent to registered students. Refunds will be limited to the total fees the students paid to AvantSoft for the cancelled class. No reimbursements will be made for travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalties.
For additional AvantSoft training courses, please visit www.eclipseuniversity.org.
Please contact Vibha Dixit at firstname.lastname@example.org for your onsite or public training needs.
“As a Sencha Services Partner, AvantSoft provided expert services in delivery of a world-class, enterprise mobile solution. The team was incredibly responsive and was able to deliver a quality solution in a very aggressive time frame.”
- Stephen Bixby, Product Manager, Pega
“AvantSoft organization did an exemplary job and we are very pleased with the execution and delivery of your Eclipse services. We should have further needs over the remainder of the year so expect to hear again from me soon!”
- - Product Manager, Intervoice